The MMO-Champion Scoop

04 May 2011

Knight of HOT Steel

Yes folks, Patch 4.2 is just all about the hotness... literally.

Please do check your information hub sites regarding 4.2 changes. They have loot tables, mounts, other stuff. Lots of changes this 4.2 you know it.

As for DK T12 Bonuses, based from MMO-Champ's data-mining thingo, seems like a very good bonus set. It seems that they are trying to make the system more fluid and "spammable" with the HoW buff, or they are also trying to encourage diseaseless tanking by having the 2pc Blood bonus made as that.

However, for Blood tanking, my theory would be that they are adding more threat across the board to compensate for a Rune Strike change. Based on what I have read, RS loses the high threat it gives, but they are buffing its damage. So it will all even out in the long run. In short, diseases are still there, but they will not cramp you like an arse when they're down.

I am uncomfortable with the "fire" theme. I mean come on, I have been DW Frost almost my entire life and have been lovin' the ice. Now, you want me to go hot? Because I have to? Because it still gives decent set bonuses? Just does not make sense hitting mobs mad with Howling Blast and then you see fire damage on your attacks. What are you trying to kill it with, drastic temp changes?

So, with the changes, keep on playing and:

No comments:

Post a Comment