The MMO-Champion Scoop

24 April 2011

Background Downloads

As I have been back from my awesome vacation, a lot had happened in-game. Not only did I lose my valor points for five (5) days, there's been some guild stuff going on. Nothing bad, just changes. Thing is, I've been on like you guys for a long time, and the time I leave and go on a break, things happen. I've had a week of nothing to do and observe and police the guild, but nothing is really happening. I just left for a couple of days and whoa, GOOD MORNING!

I am plastered. So tired and sleepy from a great trip that I needed. I'll be posting pictures and will elaborate on this point at a later time, when I am refreshed due to sleep.

Thanks for viewing peeps. Much appreciated. I do hope you learn or realize a thing or two. Anything that stimulates brain activity is always a plus, good or bad. Here's to hoping it is good though!

No comments:

Post a Comment