The MMO-Champion Scoop

21 July 2011

Clarity in Equity

I just wanted the title to rhyme to be honest.

As per the most recent post, after grinding my brain for hours on end, I finally figured out the priority of my tasks. It did not change much to be honest. It simply focused on this: ME.

I have been, and will always be a team player. However I cannot be a team player at the moment. I do not have enough time or energy to do so. I have to focus on myself first. Focusing on others screwed me up last year as well. It is not bad to focus on yourself for quite some time when needed.

So do not be scared to focus on what you need to do or improve on at the moment because trust me, it will benefit others in the long run as well. Bottom line: everything starts from within. Cheesy I know, but it always rings true.

Apologies for the disorganized vibe of this post. I just wanted to share some thoughts for now, but lack the energy to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment